7.16.2012

Bun.

Photo via pinterest


Let me explain to you why I freaking love these photos.

1. Her perfect traingular bang section and her bangs that are cut to the most precise length.

2. Not a piece of hair is out of place.

3. I don't know if she used a sock in that bun and I don't care if she did.

4. The shape of the bun isn't perfect, it's actually imperfect, and this makes me love it even more.

5. Her overly modest, and old fashioned white (dress/top) makes this photo classic.

That's just what I think anyways.

1 comment:

Impeachmentblog32 said...

Do you believe your hair is dull? maybe lacks a shine.
I think I found something to help you. my hair was dull no shine. then I found Sunday Riley C.E.O. my hair is back now to being bright.if you would like your hair to be bright again.
click the link below.
https://amzn.to/2Juq3Ob